No matter where you are in the world, I offer podcasting advice and editing services; more information can be found below.
Podcasting has never been more popular. Sourcing the equipment required in getting started in podcasting has also never been cheaper but editing and producing the content to professional standards can be a big challenge.
Using my years of experience in community and commercial radio, I offer consultancy to anyone who wishes to setup a podcast or upgrade their current podcasting rig. This includes researching the right microphone for your needs, the right audio equipment and software for your computer, headphones, acoustic treatment for your recording room and many other aspects.
What makes a great podcast is content; however, if that content has not been mixed well or sounds unprofessional, then listeners will simply switch off. I also offer podcast editing services for those who wish to have their content professionally treated.
All podcast editing services include:
- Dynamic processing for vocals; this makes sure everyone sounds even and as loud as each other
- EQ processing for all vocals; this makes sure everyones voice sounds clear and intelligible for the listener, wherever they may be listening.
- Noise reducing processing; this reduces the many inherent noises which can be present in all recordings. This type of processing will make your podcast sound clearer and more professional.
- Adding links, adverts and other elements; if you have theme music, links for particular parts of a show or anything similar, I can edit that seamlessly into your podcasts.
- Quick turnaround; each podcast will be turned around within 48 hours of the job being started. This will be organised in pre-production to ensure you get your shows when you need them.
Pricing is simple.
- Consultancy and installation; €25 per hour.
- This includes researching equipment, installing and setting it up for you.
- Editing; €50 per show or €220 for a five show block; a one hour time limit per show applies.